see ReInferno for some blob usage.
It doesn't appear to cover the new blob yet.
TimRiker notes: ReInferno has been updated. Why didn't you just add to that? ;-)
- The current version always runs serial at 115k (no switching)
- xdownload is available and expects the file via xmodem (no uuencoding)
- This blob can work with kernel-inside-filesystem so the instructions about downloading and flashing the kernel may not be relevant
- Never try to do two flash operations without a reboot between them
- There's a bug in blob which prevents it from receiving keys when you press more than one key to stop autobooting; so DON'T press more than one key when stopping autobooting!