This is NOT TuxScreen / Shannon info just a similarly targeted product.
From what TimRiker can tell, InfoGear was bought up by Cisco and may be the technology behind the Cisco IPPhone. We might be able to get a large volume of iPhone 2050's at a discount. If we could get enough info to determine if this is worthwhile first, we might look into it.
So, maybe 2 megs & 2 megs is true. Ouch.
- Flash chip seems to be 2 meg (16Mbit)
- The atmel chip is a flash controller
- The samsung chip is a 512kx8 NAND flash
- There's a memory chip next to the cpu that appears to be 1Mx16
- The Cypress chip is 128k SRAM
- The National Semiconductor chip is some sort of Fax / Voicemail processor. "Ideal for Postscript and Fax applications"
- Looks like the infogear chip is an ASIC. So it appears the NS chip is the actual CPU. Wonder what OS this beastie runs.